PLE forum

Full Version: Visualisation SECTION elements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Ple4Win professional v4.6.0 if you use section a part of the pipeline the last element is tangentially (360 degrees) visualised of the section.

This issue happens when opening the visualisation from the ToolIcons Toolbar and then going to the selection table in the visualisation window (on right side form of the workspace) by selecting the table.

[attachment=986]

It should visualise more elements from the SECTION table.

When the table is selected from selecting from the table then opening the visualisation the picture looks like this:
[attachment=987]

I have atttached an example project file
You probably selected an additional detailed output table (e.g. NENSTRS) in your first visualisation,
and and maximum output table (e.g. NENSMAX) in your second visualisation.
Henk, I have modified the second sentence in the first post a bit.

I didn't select any specific element to visualise.
It happens in all cases when opening the visualisation from the ToolIcons Toolbar and then selecting the table in the visualisation window.
Shaswin, I would really appreciate it if you extend your first screenshot with the right part of the screen (including the selection part) because I cannot reproduce your situation.
(01-10-2019, 12:44 PM)Ing. Henk Olie Wrote: [ -> ]Shaswin, I would really appreciate it if you extend your first screenshot with the right part of the screen (including the selection part) because I cannot reproduce your situation.

The right side looked like this:

[attachment=990]

It looks like now it is not always reproducable. Sometimes it is reproduced.