This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the mail working?
18-09-2019, 04:29 AM,
Is the mail working?
Hi all,

Wondering whether the email functionality of the forumĀ is now working correctly.

Thanks.
18-09-2019, 09:25 AM,
Thumbs Up  RE: Is the mail working?
Yes, it is! Big Grin
18-09-2019, 01:32 PM,
RE: Is the mail working?
Great!
21-10-2019, 03:27 PM,
Hi,

It seems that email is not working correctly again.
Grateful for your confirmation.

Thanks.
23-10-2019, 09:37 AM,
Didn't get an e-mail notice for this latest addition Sad
Did the unsubscribe - subscribe action on this sub-forum, hopefully this will reset everything and notification will be generated.

Please add a new reply to check.

Thanks.
24-10-2019, 07:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-10-2019, 02:11 PM by Dr. J Foerster. Edit Reason: Quoting the full prior post is considered bad style ;) )
Hopefully you will now get an email notification for this reply of mine.

Cheers.
24-10-2019, 02:10 PM,
Yes, this time I got it. So apparently re-subscribing to all sub-forums is necessary. I'll do that and observe then.